As a Transcriptionist with Rose Radiology, your primary responsibility is to transcribe complex and detailed dictation by our Radiologists with accuracy and speed. This position is a great opportunity for a self-motivated professional to work from home and be part of a great team that strives to provide the highest quality in outpatient Radiology services. Job responsibilities include:
- Must have Radiology experience in all modalities (CT, MRI, X-Ray, Nuclear Medicine, PET/CT, Dexa, Ultrasound, Mammo)
- Exceptional typing speed and accuracy
- Familiarity of medical terminology
- Proficient with Word software and basic computer operations
- Detail-oriented and quick learner
- Good listening skills
- Work independently and maintain productivity expectations
- Must live within the Tampa Bay area
Full-time position. Salary negotiable based upon experience. Fax resume to 813-739-7097 or email resume to Careers@RoseRadiology.com.
Our Online Employment Application is now available, click here.